Public comment webinars
We will offer several webinar opportunities to help you learn more about policy and bylaws proposals that are available for public comment.
A non-discussion webinar was held on August 6.
- Change to Hospital-Based OPO Voting Privileges
- Changes to Islet Bylaws
- Tracking Pediatric Transplant Outcomes Following Transition to Adult Care
The purpose of these webinars is to provide members, especially those who do not normally attend their regional meeting, an opportunity to learn about the proposals on the discussion agenda. Attendees will be permitted to ask questions during the webinars, but the regional meetings will still be the formal avenue for regional discussion and voting.
The discussion webinars will be held on the following dates and times:
Tuesday, August 14, 2:00-3:00 pm EDT
- Addressing HLA Typing Errors
- Pancreas Program Functional Inactivity
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5922247096175594755
Tuesday, August 21, 2:00-3:00 pm EDT
- Proposed Frameworks of Distribution
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1707429799793984259