UNOS is proud to announce an update to our UNOS Service Portal coming on November 3rd, with a focus on improving your user experience!
Before we go on to talk about the new user experience, we want to make you aware that your service requests are now called ‘Cases’, and will have a new reference number (CS#### instead of RITM####). This change doesn’t impact you in any way, and any existing requests will simply change to this new number seamlessly. In the end, this change will allow us to provide you with the top-tier customer service you have come to expect.
If you are familiar with our UNOS Service Portal the changes should be straightforward, but we would like to point out some of the main benefits you will see with this update:
- You’ll have quick links at the top of the UNOS Service Portal to Home, Knowledge Articles, or My Requests.
- A. In case we need to provide you with additional alerts or updates, you’ll see a notice appear above this section.
- An updated search feature will allow you to more easily search the entire portal from a single place. You can also filter the search results by categories to make going through your search results faster.
- An intelligent layout brings your most used forms to the front page, and includes a View All button to view any request form in a moment’s notice.
- New quick access buttons to quickly take you to some valuable forms and resources.
- A new My Requests section on your main page allows you to easily check the status of your requests. Filters and keyword searches mean you are in complete control of viewing your requests.
- A new Knowledge Base section on your main page allowing you quick access to the most popular knowledge base articles. Filters and the View All button allow you to easily view the knowledge articles most important to you.
If you have questions or suggestions, contact UNOS Customer Service (UNet Help Desk) at 1-800-978-4334 or email@example.com.