These resources will help your organization stay in compliance with OPTN policy:
The OPTN Evaluation Plan provides guidance to OPTN member transplant centers, OPOs and histocompatibility labs on how UNOS, as the OPTN contractor, assesses member compliance with OPTN policies and bylaws. We update it periodically to reflect the latest changes to policies and bylaws. Reviewing this information will help you stay up-to-date so you can revise your operational compliance procedures as needed.
This toolkit of resources explains the OPTN performance review process for transplant centers. To earn 0.75 Category 1 CEPTCs, review all of the toolkit items and then complete the evaluation/assessment.
- Performance management series town hall (Video | Duration: 22:00)
- Bayesian methods for assessing transplant program performance (Video | Duration: 34:00)
- Webinar slides on Bayesian methods
- Demystifying the MPSC performance review process (Video | Duration: 18:00)
- Benefits of participating – testimonial (Video | Duration: 12:00)
- MPSC performance review process flow chart
- MPSC performance review roles quick-reference