The next time you access the OPO Report of Organ Offers, you are likely to notice some changes. Responding to OPO staff feedback, we changed the way we visualized the dashboard data to make it easier for you to understand. We also clarified some column labels, for example, we changed Transplant to Transplant Anywhere. Lastly, we added a brand new tab titled Provisional yes, which looks at how often your local transplant centers use the provisional acceptance and the outcomes of those cases.
Where to find it
You’ll find the ROO and a variety of other data tools on the Data Services portal in UNet. Just open Resources>Data Services>My Visual Analytics. These tools include:
- Organ Offers Report for transplant centers
- Organ Offers Report for OPOs
- Kidney Waiting List Management Tool (learn how this tool can help your center manage its active and inactive candidates)
- Recovery and Usage Maps (RUM) Report (learn how the Midwest Transplant Network used this tool to make more offers)
- Living Kidney Donor Follow-up Report (read about how this Tableau dashboard helps transplant center staff assess their compliance with living kidney donor follow-up requirements)
If you are having trouble using any of the tools, just click the documentation tab to find helpful advice, including a recently added ROO explanatory guide.